What's New at the Railroad Commission of Texas
What’s New features new content to the Railroad Commission of Texas website, including form and rule proposals and adoptions, regulatory advisories and notices, job postings, events, news releases and media advisories.
Jobs of The Week
- Pipeline Safety Field Inspector IV (Pampa, TX) – The Railroad Commission of Texas’ Oversight and Safety Division, Pipeline Safety Department has direct oversight of 224,067 miles of intra-state pipeline. Pipeline Safety is seeking field inspectors to perform technical fieldwork related to pipeline safety operations in the Pampa region (Region 1). Work involves conducting evaluations of operator’s pipeline safety programs as well as their incident and accident investigations. The inspector determines pipeline operators’ compliance with applicable natural gas and hazardous liquids pipeline safety rules and regulations.
- Oil & Gas Field Inspector (Midland, TX) – The Railroad Commission of Texas, recognized as a worldwide leader in the regulation of oil and gas is seeking an Oil & Gas Field Inspector to perform technical field inspections in oilfield operations in the Midland District Office, Field Operations Section of the Oil and Gas Division. Responsibilities include conducting surveys, making inspections, investigating complaints, and collecting and analyzing engineering and geological data. This position offers the opportunity to learn up-to-date oil and gas operations and procedures, regulatory requirements, drilling, production, and transportation of crude oil. This role will also enhance skills in identifying drilling, well completion and well production equipment, including down-hole well production equipment, the associated usage, and removal procedures.
Data & Information
- Railroad Commission Exceeds Goal for Cleanup of Abandoned Oilfield Sites -- More than 400 Sites Assessed & Cleaned Up in FY 2019 (09/27/2019)
- Commissioner Ryan Sitton Speaks on Texas Energy Opportunities at Gulf Coast Industry Forum (09/24/19)
- Railroad Commission Exceeds Well Plugging Goals - Plugs More than 1,700 Abandoned Wells in FY 2019 (09/20/2019)
Last Updated: 11/20/2019 4:04:52 PM