2017 RRC Pipeline Safety Conference
125 E. Houston, San Antonio, Texas 78205
For More Information
The Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) is hosting a Pipeline Safety Conference to educate the industry on federal and state regulations. The conference will begin the morning of Wednesday, September 20th and conclude at noon on Friday, September 22nd. The conference will provide attendees an opportunity to:
- meet with the RRC Pipeline Safety staff and inspectors in a casual setting;
- learn about changes at the RRC and how those changes will affect you, your company and the industry;
- learn about rules and regulations coming from the federal and state level;
- hear about services and products to make your job easier and your system better;
- an opportunity to learn in a concentrated manner from industry, suppliers and from the staff of the RRC; and
- an opportunity to interact, exchange ideas and best practices with other members of the industry.
Registration form and fees will be available on the Texas Gas Association website
Cut off date for hotel reservations is Monday, August 28, 2017 at 5pm.
Reservations must be canceled 96 hours in advance to avoid a charge totaling on night, plus tax.
Embassy Suites Riverwalk
125 E. Houston St.
San Antonio, TX 78205
Group name: Texas Gas Association
Group code: TGA
$169 for single or double occupancy
$189 for triple
$209 for quad